What a great day...Mike stayed home with Maria while our new windows were installed. We are so happy to have them in. They look so much nicer, inside and out! It will be so nice to no longer get horrible drafts, fight with storm windows, and hear the horrible screaching sound as the storms and screens scrape up and down in the tracks. Ahh new windows...
So the day started out with Mike dropping off Snickers at the groomers for her bath and brushing, and then stopping at a local donut shop to pick up donuts for the window guys...Little did he know that Maria dropped her "play phone" in the donut shop. Well a few hours later my dad got a call from some guy at the shop asking if his daughter lost her phone. He then called Mike and asked him if I had my phone. Well obviously I did since I was work while this happened. So Mike called me at lunch laughing about the phone mix up. Thanks dad :) We will take all the numbers out of the old phone just in case Maria drops it again somewhere. Mike did stop and pick it up on his way to get Snickers from the groomers. So our little Maria has her phone back. : )
New Windows!
I had a nice day too. It was nice not having to rush to pick up Ri after school. I actually made an appointment to get my hair cut. Ah how nice and relaxing. It's cute I'm very happy with it. It's a bit short and it definitely won't go up in a pony. Oh well I guess that really forces me to actually "do" my hair in the morning.
After my hair appointment I took advantage of being Maria free and I went to Bath and Body and used a gift card I've had for a few months. It was nice to just wander around smelling and looking without rushing or entertaining Maria. Ah what a nice day. Anyway it's been a nice evening...so I'm going to wrap this up and watch the rest of Idol and then get some stuff ready for tomorrow.
Good night all!
No comments:
Post a Comment