Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Irish Fest, and some new clogs...

Well on Saturday Mike, Maria, and I went to Jen's house (Rob's girlfriend) for her "Irish Fest." We had a nice time and Rob got a few cute pictures of Maria eating, and trying to put Daisy in the dishwasher. She played for quite sometime with Daisy and the dishwasher. She was just determined to get her in there for a bath. Maybe it was a sign I needed to wash them! (they are all in the wash right now)Oh and Maria wore her adorable Notre Dame cheerleader outfit to the party. It's a 12mth so it barely fit her. It was super short and the snaps to the top just snapped. Oh Ri you're so big! lol She looked so cute too! I guess we'll have to get her another one in a bigger size!


On Tuesday I took a quick trip to Target. (quick what am I saying there is never a "quick" trip to target!) While there I got Maria a cute St. Patrick's Day t-shirt and these adorable little lined croc knock offs. They actually stay on her feet pretty good and she walked all over the house in them. I also got her a pair of white dress shoes to go with her Easter dress. Luckily once you hit the size 5 shoes you move to "toddler" sizes instead of "infant" sizes and the toddler sizes seem a bit wider and fit Maria's feet better. It's a relief that I didn't have to go back to the special shop and get wide sized Stride rite dress shoes! Those bad boys aren't cheap!

Maria is having her first sleepover this week! She is staying at Aunt Chris and Uncle Rick's house on Friday night. Mike and I are having a "date night." It's a much needed date! Maria and Mary will have fun spending the evening together. Mary will be very excited to wake up and have her "Ria" there already! Thanks Chris and Rick!

Well I'm done for now! Have a great evening!

Oh and I'm sorry I almost forgot my little shout out to all the awesome students with Mrs. Buehler at Ofalon High School! Hi Everyone! Thanks for checking out Maria's blog!

No comments: