Yesterday Maria, Auntie Kim, and I went to a Lia Sophia Party. When we got to the party Maria was so clingy. She's just within the last few weeks started to get a lot of separation/stranger anxiety. After about 45min or so she relaxed a bit and had fun playing with all the kids at the party. I do think that Maria's favorite part of the party had to be sitting in the big chair chewing on her toes! It was so funny watching her chew on her feet! She just loved those toes!
Today Daddy and I had a dentist appointments in the morning, so we dropped Maria off at Nana's house. She had a good morning, and a nice morning nap. When I picked her up at 9:30 she was sleeping. On the way home she fell back to sleep again. We had lunch and then had to chase down Snickers since she got out of the yard. Oh that was fun! Maria then took a 3 hour afternoon nap! I was shocked she slept so long! I was even more shocked when 2 hours after her big long nap, she took another 1.5 hour nap. She has to be getting more teeth! She slept for about 6 hours today!
No comments:
Post a Comment