Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What we've been up to...



Well Maria and I have had a busy few days. Friday we had the family room carpets cleaned by a friend of ours, so that kept us upstairs for the evening, hanging out with Auntie Kim! We still had a nice evening despite being stuck upstairs. Well the carpet looks so much better, and the family room is almost done. We have a little bit of work still to do, but thank goodness we have the TV and couches set back up. Maria now has so much more room to play!

Saturday we had a baby shower to go to for Mike's step-cousin's fiance. Ya well that was a load of fun. Honestly I wish we we're at home watching the Sox-Cubs game! Oh well. We then went over to Maria's Nana and Grandpa's house for Great-Grandma's birthday. It was a long busy day.

Sunday we went to church as normal, and had a normal afternoon. So it was nice to be home having some family time. Monday we ran to Target to get formula and pretty much hung out around the house. We went for our almost daily walk. I've started taking Snickers with too on our walks. She's been really good walking with the stroller. So that's nice. On the Snickers front- we've taken down her kennel, and Snick has been great! She gets left out all the time now. She's been really good while home alone! I'm so happy...no more kennel!!!

Today Maria's Nana came over for a while to watch her while I ran a bunch of errands. I picked up some nice planters for the deck, and her alphabet play mat, and did some grocery shopping for the party on Friday. Oh and I got Maria a cute 4th of July hat, and a cute little pair of sandals! She's so spoiled. Maria was good for Nana and now is taking another nap. We have a Lia Sophia party to go to tonight so I'm hoping she takes a nice nap, and is in a good mood tonight. So far today she's been great!

Well that's been our last few days in "It's a Maria's Life." Nothing too spectacular, but busy.

No comments: