Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We have a Crawler!


Well Maria has finally decided that she can crawl forward. After a month or so of going only backwards, she decided she was ready to go the other way! Monday afternoon we were playing in her room and she, out of nowhere, decided to take a few little crawls forward. She's really starting to get the hand of it now. It's sooo cute seeing those little hands and legs going! She chased down my sunglasses yesterday, and today loves trying to get my phone. I know in a matter of a week or so I'm going to wish she wasn't crawling and just sitting in one spot!

Maria has also decided that she wants to stand! All the time! She's trying to pull herself up on everything! Also very cute, but very exhausting! She crawled up to her saucer today and pulled herself up. I was expecting her to take a little longer to do this, but oh well!

Today Mike and I took Maria back to the Splash Pad. Once again she had a good time. I was a little more crowded this time so we didn't stay super long. But we were there long enough to have fun. We then took Maria on the swings! Of course, we had to, she loves to swing! She fell right to sleep once we got in the car, and continued to take a nice nap when we got home.

Tonight, my friend from college, Tim, is coming over to visit with Maria, Kim and I. I think we're going to order a pizza and check out tonight's episode of "The Baby Borrowers."

Saturday we went to Aunt Mary's graduation party. It was a nice day. We spent the day visiting with family. We have some cute pictures of all the little kids around the little duck bridge that use to be in front of Grandma, and Grandpa's house (Maria's g-grandma and g-grandpa) Very cute pic!

No comments: