Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Do you have to pull up on everything!?!


Well one of Maria's new favorite thing is to try to pull herself on everything. She's really starting to get the hang of the crawling. She crawls right up to stuff and tries to stand up. She loves to stand in her crib, and at her play kitchen. It's great that she's doing it already, but I wasn't ready for it! She's the baby! everyday I swear she gets a big bigger, and more toddler like!

Now on the down side of the pulling up and crawling... BEDTIME! It's such a pain to get her to sleep because she wants to play, crawl to something, sit up, and then stand in her crib. Nap time has been like this too! No Maria you have to sleep!

Today I didn't think she'd ever sleep! I put her down after our Mom's group play date at the park, and she would not sleep! I think Re slept like 30min all day! At least bedtime wasn't too bad tonight! Hopefully she'll sleep good tonight.

2 comments:

Mom of 3 boys said...

Oh Amanda, life it just about to get really interesting for you. Way to go Maria!!!

vjbdolphin said...

Love the plaid pants !!! so cute.. she is just getting too big !!