Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fun Day with a Friend




So today we watched Maria's friend Allie. Allie is 11 wks old, and a little cutie. Maria was quite
fascinated by Allie. She kept reaching out to grab her, and touch her. It was really cute. The girls were good, and actually weren't too tough together. They both took naps at the same time, and Mike and I actually got to go back to sleep for a little while this morning. I got a few pics of the girls playing. They we're both wearing their adorable fishy outfit! Too cute! It's funny how quick you forget how small babies are when they are Allie's age. The funny thing is that I know she's gotten so much bigger in her 11wks! It's just crazy because Maria looks soooo big!


Tomorrow we're going to the zoo! I'm looking forward to the family day! I hope Maria likes the animals as much as she like Snickers!!!
Maria sitting in her bouncy seat- ya she doesn't fit anymore! We took it out for Allie to use today. When she sat forward she could put her feet on the floor and tip the entire seat forward.

2 comments:

vjbdolphin said...

OK, yeah, I need to get a copy of that one of the girls looking at each other ! SOOO cute !! Thanks So much for taking such good care of Allie today. I felt so good knowing that she was in good hands and she told me how much fun she had too !!!

Maria and Michael's Mommy said...

Don't worry I'll email all of the pics I took!