Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Our Fun Day Visiting with Allie


Maria and I met up with our friends Val and her daughter Allie. If you read Allie's blog (it's listed in the Blogs I check out) you can see all the pictures and hear some more about our day. Anyway, we met at Target, checked out all the baby stuff, had lunch and then visited at Val's house. It was a nice afternoon. Maria was so funny trying to play with Allie. She wanted to pat her on the head a lot. Too cute! Anyway you can read all the details in Allie's blog. : )
Oh so this moring Maria decided to fall asleep in her new favorite postion... sitting! It's so funny to walk in and see her sitting but bent all the way forward using Daisy as a pillow. She cracks me up!
Also Mike and I have just about everything put back together in the family room, so it's great to have all this space for Ri to crawl around and play! And let me say she sure is figuring out how to get around pretty quick! It's exhausting, but I love it! She's so cute crawling after all the dogs toys. I'm not quite sure why she's so fascinated with them, but she is. I think she knows that she's not suppose to have them. But really isn't that the way it's suppose to be? Ri getting into everything that's not hers. As I've said before...she's going to be a fun toddler!

No comments: