On Thursday we went to the Slash
Pad! I was a bit aggravated when we first arrived. The first session is from 9-11, that would have been great, but a large group had rented it out for that time. It would have been nice if someone would have told me when I called. So Aunt Chris, and cousin Mary didn't stay. Maria and I went home for a bit. Maria napped, and then had lunch. After lunch we decided we'd go back to the Splash Pad. I'm so happy we did!
Once we we're all sunscreened up, and ready to go, we walked into the sprinklers. Maria loved being in the water! She was most fascinated with the little spout of water that shot out of the ground. It was nice they had a few that didn't shoot too high, or to hard. Maria loved it! She kept grabbing at the water. When the water would stop, she would look down and grab at the hole, wondering where the water went. We played in the water for about an hour, then got changed and walked around the park for a bit.
It's been a good evening! After her post splash pad nap, we hit up the grocery store. That seemed to make her tired too, so after the store Maria took yet another nap! This time she slept for over 2hrs! I had to wake her up at 7. She's been busy!
Maria is playing with Daddy now, and just finished her late dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment