Well we've been busy the last two days! Yesterday was a bit crazy. We had to make a trip out to get Father's Day cards. Of course that was an adventure. The second we pulled away from the house Maria had to poop! I swear she waits til we're out to go! Thank goodness Nana works at the Hallmark and we can go in back! So the first thing we did was take care of that diaper! Later on we had the guys all over to help re-dig the holes for the posts for the deck. We then all hung out for awhile. Maria had fun too, we walked next door and played with a litter of 7 week old puppies. Our neighbors daughter's dog had puppies, and she brought them over. It was so cute! Maria loves dogs so she was in baby heaven with 7 little pups. She also got to play with thier 4mth old nephew Dominic. All and all it was a good evening.
Today we played outside while we waited for our deck to be delivered. She loves to be outdoors! And of course as we were trying to squeeze out the door Snickers got out! She took off to the back yard and ran all over the neighbors yards. Thank goodness she just wanted to play and I was able to trick her into following me into the yard!
Maria was very fascinated by the big truck! I got a few pictures of her watching.
After Daddy and Grandpa got home to start working on the deck we headed out to Target. I finally bought Maria the mesh feeder! She loved it! First I put a few yogurt melts in it, and then as part of her diner I put in a few green beans. She really ate them up! Glad to see that she's not a picky eater!
No comments:
Post a Comment