Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Maria's First Time at the Park!


Well it's Tuesday... Nothing planned for today. Maria woke up at like 4:30 for some strange reason. I tried to get her to go back to sleep and nothing worked. I ended up taking her in bed with me, and she talked and tried to play until 6! Finally she dosed off for about an hour. It was pretty funny before she fell back to sleep she kept trying to grab Daddy's nose! He finally just rolled over to try to sleep a bit more before work. Maria had breakfast at like 8, and then we both took a nap around 9:30. After our morning nap we played and had lunch.


Since lunch was finished, and it wasn't quite nap time, I decided to take a walk. It's beautiful today, not too hot, and a nice breeze. On our walk I decided to stop at the tot park and see how Maria liked the swings. I put her in the swing and she smiled and laughed. I sat right in front of her and gave her little pushes. Every time she got close to me I put out my hands for her and she'd try to grab me and then giggle. It was so cute! We'll have to stop back at the park on our next walk.


Tomorrow we're working on Daddy's Father's Day Presents, and having pictures taken with Cousin Mary. The girls have matching dresses that would look adorable in pictures. We're going to take them to the park and do some outdoor pictures. I can't wait to see how they turn out!

No comments: