Wednesday, June 4, 2008

6mth Appt, and Last Day of School!


Well today was a great day! Maria and I went to school this morning to get all checked out and turn in my keys. So I'm officially done with school! I'm definately happy to be home for the summer! Everyone got such a kick out of seeing Maria. She's getting so big!


After school we went home and had lunch, took a quick nap and got ready for Maria's doctor's appointment. Her appointment went great! The nurse originally said that she was 16lbs 6ozs, and I corrected her and said 18 lbs right. She was like, "oh ya look at that." I knew she didn't loose weight. She was 17lbs 8 ozs at 5mths! Anyway her doctor was very happy with her head shapping up better. Her flat spot looks so much better than at her 4mth appointment. Her dr. said that she seems to have good gross motor skills. While she was trying to check her she was playing with her toy rings and shaking them and passing them around like crazy. The dr. was very happy to see her sitting so well unsupported. I told her she tends to sit for pretty good stretches of time without falling over. So all and all it was a good appointment.


Oh and it was funny, when we stopped at Office Depot the lady at the check out said that Maria looked like a fruit salad because of her bright colorful outfit!


Oh well I think after dinner we'll go for a walk!

3 comments:

vjbdolphin said...

And what a sweet friut salad she is ! She is getting so BIG and I just love those pretty eyelashes !

Mom of 3 boys said...

What a cutie!! It's about time that girl has her own blog!!!

Katie said...

She is adorable!