Well I think we're going to spend the day at home. The guys are outside working on the deck. It's moving along nicely! I can't wait for it to be done. I'll post some pictures of it later when it's done. Maria woke up at like 4 this morning. Why? I don't quite know. I walked in her room and gave her Baby Daisy back and she went right back to sleep, thank goodness! She got up the same time we did, around 7:15. Part of Maria's breakfast was a banana chunk in her feeder. She loved it! I love being able to give her fresh foods! She then had her regular breakfast. Well we're just hanging out now. Maybe we'll go for a walk.
Well it's now 1:00. Maria took a great morning nap today, despite the deck construction. The nice thing was since she slept good I was able to run to Home Depot to pick some stuff up for the deck. It's so much quicker to run to the store while she napping instead of taking her with. Don't get me wrong, I love going places with her, but this was way faster.
The guys are now out picking up lunch and returning some stuff so Maria and I are just relaxing a bit. She should be ready for her afternoon nap in an hour or so. Until then we're just going to play a bit, and when everyone gets back watch the deck constuction. She seems quite fascinated by all the noises, and new sights.
No comments:
Post a Comment