
Well today started out way earlier than I'd have hoped for. Our power went out at like 6:20 this morning with a big bang. From what I heard from a neighbor a squirrel chewed through a power line, I can't imagine what that squirrel must look like now! Maria got up at 7:30ish so that was nice she at least kept sleeping. I've been keeping her up a little later at night and it's helped her sleep in a bit. Thank goodness the power came back on around 8:30. I turned on the news, snuggled up with Maria, and we both fell back to sleep.
Our day seemed to drag on, we got up from our morning nap at 10, and then did some laundry, and had a snack. (Maria had a snack, I had breakfast) We had some playtime, and then munchkin had lunch around 11:30. After lunch it was nap time. I'm so lucky to have such a good napper. Despite the fact that Dan and Bob were working still on the deck, Maria slept for about 2.5 hours.
Mike stopped home around 2 and brought us all lunch. Thanks sweetie! After lunch Maria and I went for a walk, and to a different park to play on the swings and slides. She was in such a good mood this afternoon. She cracked up on the swings, and seemed to like the slides.
We went out with Kim for dinner after Maria had finished eating. She was so funny at the restaurant. She just had to keep throwing all of her toys on the floor. I had to make sure everything was out of her arms reach, she seems to think everything she touches is hers! While we were eating I had to be sure to give munchkin a nice pile of stars to munch on. Heaven forbid someone eats something in front of her!
When we got home it was bath time, then we visited with Kim, and then it was bedtime. It sure seemed like such a long day for us. We didn't do much, just played, visited, and ate. lol. Oh well what do you expect for a Monday!
Tomorrow should be fun, Aunt Chris and Mary are coming over to play in the morning. I think we'll walk back to the park.
No comments:
Post a Comment