Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day! Well we were woken up by the alarm this morning, not Maria. I think it was part of her gift to Daddy! The only problem is we had to rush to get ready for church. After church and breakfast Mike and Dan continued to work on the deck. It's just about done, just finishing up the spindles on the railings. It looks so nice! I'm so excited to have it almost done. Maria was great today. She napped good, once again, even with the deck work going on. I'm so happy she's not bothered by loud noises.

This evening we had dinner at Maria's Nana and Grandpa's for Father's Day. She was such a good girl. She is loving her mesh feeder! She had some frozen fruit in it while we were eating dinner. I think she enjoyed it, since her bottom right tooth has broken the gum, and you can actually feel it, it had to feel good on her gum. Since that tooth is coming out, Maria decided tonight while eating dinner that she wanted to scrape her tooth on her metal princess spoon! Eww it's such a icky sound!

While at Nana and Grandpa's house we got to check out the pictures of the girls from Wednesday. Dave did such a good job with the photoshoping! I love what he put together for us. There are great pictures of just Maria, and of Mary, and of the two of them together. I can't wait to have them printed and get them hung up!
And finally, the worst part of our day! Maria fell over while sitting on the floor and bumped her head on the chair near by. She screamed so loud. She has a little knot on her head, and we had to put some ice on it. The only way to get her to stop crying was to give her a cookie to chew on. Poor thing! Oh well, first of many bumps!

Oh well, it's 9:30 now and Maria is sleeping. She went to bed a little later tonight. Maybe she'll sleep in a bit tomorrow. I think I'm going to do some laundry, and some cleaning now.

I hope everyone had a great Father's Day!

1 comment:

vjbdolphin said...

Oh my goodness ~ those pictures are just absolutely beautiful !!! I need to get photoshop!!!