Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pictue Day!

After my Wednesday night bath!
Well today was a bit crazy! Father's Day stuff, pictures, and plumbers... oh my! Last night Mike and I were unable to get the clog out of the kitchen sink. We tried, but that bugger just wouldn't come out. So we gave up and called the plumber this morning. So then while Mike was getting ready for work he realized that his other work pants for this evening weren't clean, so I had to wash them and then bring them to the bank. That worked out good since I had to get the check book so I could pay the plumbers.

Once I got to the bank, of course, everyone had to come and see our little doll! Maria always ends up the center of attention, and since she's like her daddy, she loves it! She was so cute at the bank sitting with Mike at his desk. She kept trying to take anything and everything she could get her hands on. It was pretty funny. At one point it looked like she was going to rip the mouse out of the computer!

After we left the bank we went to Michael's to pick up some stuff for Mike's Father's Day gifts. I picked up a mosaic stepping stone kit, and put Maria's footprints in it. It turned out pretty good. I also picked up some crayola tempera paints. I painted the wooden tool box I built in the kindergarten class in the spring. The tool box turned out pretty cute! So now the trouble is hiding everything until Sunday!

After our trip to the bank and Michael's, Maria and I went home and had lunch. We played a little while and then started working on the projects. I was really surprised at 2:30 when the plumbers got to the house Maria was still napping! She slept until about 3:30 despite the dog barking and all the plumbing related noise! Well the plumbers did a wonderful job and got our crazy sink back in working order! Thank goodness, now I can do the dishes!!!

And our day continues...after the plumbers left I got Maria ready to go to Aunt Chris's. We got Mary and Maria ready for their pictures. We went to a local park and had one of Chris's friends take the pictures for us. The girls were being stubborn and did not want to smile. They both were very serious. I think we still got some cool shots of the girls. He was able to get some good pictures of Maria standing up holding on to a tree. I can't wait to see how they turned out!

Well, now it's after 9 already! I have some laundry to do, and dishes! Maria is already sleeping, she was a bit whiny tonight! I gave her a bath and that seemed to help a bit! She loves the tub! (plus she got to use her new seat again!)

Oh well, tomorrow we need to get Father's Day cards, and pick up more beer for the guys when they come over and help re-dig the holes for the deck posts. I can't wait for the deck to be up this weekend!

1 comment:

Katie said...

WOW! What a busy day! She is a cutie :)