
Well today I took Maria in for her flu shot, and to get checked out by her dr. She has been having some wheezing sounds when she breaths through her nose. Her dr. said that she's fine and it's all her sinus. Well that figures since we all have allergies in my family. At least she's not sick, and none of it's in her lungs, so we're happy about that. When the nurse weighed Maria she was 23lbs, 9ozs! I was shocked! That means she gained 2lbs since her September 5th 9mth appointment. She was also 30in long! That means she's grown 1.5inches since the last appt. I know there is always some human error in the measuring, but still that's a lot in a month! She's just getting so big! I guess that explains too why she had out grown her shoes already!
This evening we watched our last Sox game of the season. Sadly they did lose, and are out of the playoffs. We are just happy that they did make the playoffs, and well they won a game, therefore doing better than the Cubs!

The pictures in tonight's post are from yesterday. Maria has now decided that the CD rack is her new favorite toy! She is constantly trying to empty it out. The first time she did it we thought it was pretty cute. Well that got old! We've reorganized it quite a few times just since yesterday. The funny part is when she pulls a DVD off she looks at it as if trying to decided what she wants to watch. She's such a little character!

This morning while at Aunt Chris,' Maria decided it would be fun to get her pants off and jump in the crib swinging the pants in the air. Seriously she's a trip! That's our girl! She's such a little character.
Well that's that, I guess. I'm tired and I still need to clean up the kitchen and pick up some toys.
1 comment:
What a cutie! Mary has the same fascination with the bookcase! That was one phase that lasted a LONG time with all the other kids :)!
Post a Comment