Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mommy and Daddy get to have fun too!


Mike and I at our seats, after the game
Mike was really lucky and a friend of his got tickets to Tuesday nights Sox vs Minnesota Tiebreaker game for the American League Central Division Title. We had awesome seats two rows behind the foul pole in right field. We were right next to the bull pen, and had an aw some view. The game was great! We had a blast, and seeing the Sox win their division was just flat out cool. The energy at the ball park was unmeasurable! I think that the "Blackout" was a great idea. It was so cool walking into the stadium and seeing the stands filled with black. I just can't explain how cool that sight was. John Danks pitched for 8 innings giving up only 2 hits! There was an awesome out at home when Griffey threw a bomb to AJ for the out squeezing out the Twins only chance of a run. Jim Thome's home run was awesome! I think it left everyone wondering if it was ever going to land! The Blackout logo used for the evening. I do think it was a great idea!

After the game!

It was also really cool to see all the players running out all over the field spraying champagne and beer all over the place. We did get hit with beer when Pauli ran around the bullpen spraying fans. It really was a sight to see. My hands seriously hurt from all the clapping!
Well today I wanted to do nothing but spend the evening with my baby girl! She's such a doll! I could just eat her up! Tonight Maria decided that it was time to clean out my purse. She got a hold of it and started pulling everything out. I guess I can't complain since I did leave it on the floor. So I guess that's what it get. Well it was really cute to see her just start pulling out everything. She loves my keys, and paper, so she went to town. She did have a lot of fun crumbling up all the receipts and coupons.
Maria is a great sleeper at night, and I know I should have just let her go to bed at her normal time. Well I didn't. I put her down in her crib for bed, did some laundry, and then all I could think about was how much I missed her already. I went up to her room and grabed her and just held her for a bit. I put her back in her crib and well of course she fussed since I messed with her bedtime routine. After a little fussing I went back up to her room, and scooped her up and took her back to the family room to snuggle on the couch with me. We cuddled on the couch and watched Project Runway for a bit. I did eventually put her to bed. I just wanted my snuggle time with my little girl. The only time she's really cuddly is at bedtime, so I wanted to soak some more of it up. Oh well, she's sleeping now, and she didn't fuss at all once I put her to bed, so maybe she wanted to cuddle too!
Well that's it for now. Go SOX!

No comments: