Sorry about the video quality, it's off of my phone.
Yesterday was our second wedding anniversary. We had a wonderful evening as a family. We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner, since I wanted a juicy yummy steak. It was so much fun! The restaurant is on the loud side, busy, with lots of country music. Maria absolutely loved the music. She danced in her highchair on and off the entire evening. She loved the bread they serve and she chowed down on all the pieces I gave her. It really was a great night. It's really nice to get to take that time to be together just the three of us.
Mike and I decided instead of buying each other gifts for our anniversary we would buy the camera that we got not too long ago. I think that was a great choice. We're already getting tons of use out of it and it was definitely worth every penny! Mike was sweet and he did get me a beautiful vase of flowers. They are gorgeous! All and all it was a great night!
The video above is of Maria (obviously) playing with her Pooh push train. She loves it! She's really getting good at walking with it. She's not running so much with it like before, but actually walking with it. She did take a few steps again tonight. She hasn't wanted to walk on her own since last week when she took her first steps. It's so cute watching her walk. She has also been standing more and more on her own. Tonight she stood in front of Snickers and just looked at her laying on the floor. She must have stood there for close to 30 seconds before she realized that she was standing by herself and she plopped down on her diaper butt.
Not too much else is going on here. We're all doing well, happy and healthy. I pray that we continue to be so blessed!
Good Night and God Bless
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary!!! Sounds like my idea of a perfect evening! I wish you many, many more!
Post a Comment