Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pumpkins Pumpkins Everywhere!

I'm not going to type away like crazy but just post a bunch of pictures from today's trip to the pumpkin patch. We had a wonderful time! Maria and Mary had so much fun. They loved the petting zoo, Maria cried when we walked out. The pumpkins were a hit. The girls looked so cute in their matching orange outfits with all the pumpkins. I have mostly pictures of Maria on here, I don't know if Mary's mommy wants her face up, but I do have some adorable pictures of her too! It really was a great day!

I think they speak for themselves... Have a great night!!!

3 comments:

Mom of 3 boys said...

Great pictures. I think she's so cute. I showed the pictures to the boys last night and Adam says, baby Maria isn't really a baby anymore!!!

Amy said...

I totally agree (both with the cuteness and that she looks like such a big girl!). It looks like she had an awesome time!

vjbdolphin said...

Isn't that place great !!??!! I love Maria's HAPPY grins :) She is such a doll and getting so big !!