Sunday, October 26, 2008

Shopping, Bees, and Walking

Friday night we went to the Knights of Columbus Children's Halloween Party. Maria was all decked out in her bumblebee costume, looking like the cutest bee I've ever seen! She was adorable! She had so much fun playing at the party. At one point she crawled over to the big circle where the kids were playing pass the hand (instead of hot potato). Maria decided to sit right in the middle of the circle. She laughed and clapped the entire time. She was hysterical. I swear she always has to be the center of attention! What a trip! My little character!
During the day on Friday Maria and I picked up Mary and Aunt Chris and went shopping! We wanted to get the girls dresses for their Christmas pictures, and Maria needed her new winter coat, and an outfit to wear for her birthday pictures. We had tons of fun shopping together! The girls were great! It was really nice to get out and have a girls day shopping.


Saturday we had a party at Maria's Great Nana and Papa's house. She had a great time playing with her cousins. She also was doing tons of walking! She was walking everywhere! Seriously she was walking across the room all by herself! We are so proud of our big girl! She really is doing so well!

This morning after church Maria continued her walking kick and was on the move. Once again she was walking all over the room. She is so funny when she walks. She sticks out her belly, and puts her arms up for balance. It looks like she's a tight rope walker trying to keep her balance. I really can't get over how good she's doing!
Maria is napping now, after she gets up and has lunch we're going to carve pumpkins. I Cart wait to see what she does with all the pumpkin guts. We're guessing she's going to try to eat them. After all isn't that what a teething 11mth of does? I'll post pumpkin pictures later!

No comments: