Well Maria is 10 months old today! It's hard to believe. I know I say that all the time, with each month that passes. Really every time I look at Maria I just think about how much she's grown in the last 10 months. I can't believe how fast she's grown and learned new things. She's now an expert crawler, and stair climber. She is starting to try and stand up by herself, and did for about 10 full seconds the other day. She loves to feed herself, and hold her own sippy cup. She's trying to talk more and more each day. She calls Snickers "Ba" all the time, and loves to say "Mama" and "Dada." It's such a joy to hear her talk. Of course there's the constant Maria babble too! She's always finding some to chat about! I wonder where she got that from??
Tonight Mike and I are going to the Sox vs Minnesota tiebreaker game. He got tickets from a friend so it's looking to be a chilly and suspenseful evening! I woke up at 3 am this morning totally sick! Threw up, and couldn't sleep. Uggg... just what I wanted! I called off of work and slept in, which helped. I took some meds and seem to be doing much better. I'm still pretty tired, I was yesterday too. I had the horrible flu like feeling. I'm hoping that spending the day home with Maria today will help. Despite not feeling good I was not missing the baseball game!
Well Maria just woke up from her nap, so I'm off...
1 comment:
Hope you are feeling better today! At least you got a good outcome at the game!!
Post a Comment