Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What!?!? Spongebob is on!!!

Maria watching Spongebob

So ya Maria's new favorite show is Spongebob! She gets super excited when the intro song comes on. She normally starts clapping and gets this excited look on her face where she doesn't blink and she just stares at the tv. It's hysterical. I do try to limit her from just staring at the tv, but when you need 10 min. to do something, it really helps that she can play in her saucer and chill with the Sponge!

Well the last few days have been pretty uneventful. We've been home in the evening taking it easy. Aside from Monday afternoon when Ri and I did some grocery shopping before we went home. It's nice to be home in the evening and spending time with Maria. I do miss her so much during the day. Maria has been doing great. Her next to teeth are both starting to break the gum. So that puts her at 6 when they are finally in. The poor thing has been chewing on everything (except her crib- her homemade rail guard is doing wonderfully!). I know her poor little mouth just has to be killing her. Despite that, she's still been in a pretty pleasant mood. So that helps. Aside from waking up on Sunday night at 10:30 and Monday at midnight screaming, she's been good. Today she did great, took a wonderful afternoon nap, and was tons of fun all night.
Well like I said we haven't been up to much. Tomorrow we're staying home, plus the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy is on, and Friday Mike and I are going to the Sox game for Catholic School's Night with my school. Maria's Grandma and Grandpa are going to come over and spend the evening with her. Well really that's it! Good Night!!! : )

No comments: