Friday, September 19, 2008

Yahoo Friday Again!

Well for a short week it sure drug by. I woke up this morning and swore it was Saturday already! Boy did I wish it was. Today was a good day despite thinking it was Saturday. I had a great day at school, and a lot of fun with my classes. Maria was in a good mood today, she had a fun day with Aunt Chris, Uncle Rick, and Mary.
This evening Maria had her first bath without a baby seat! She has been sitting in a ring like seat for baths, but lately has been trying to climb out of it. So tonight I put her just in the tub with about an inch or two of water. She loved not being stuck in her seat. She actually crawled over to the faucet and stuck her head under it. She then looked at me like, "what was that!" It was so cute. At least she doesn't flip out when she gets her face wet! So she played for a while with her bath toys then got ready for bed. She's so cute! It's such a challenge to change her clothes! She can not stand to be held still for more than like a second. I just wish she'd realize that if she would just hold still she'd be done way faster!
So Maria is sleeping now, she went down about 7:45, after some crabbing in the family room. I am happy that she at least makes it quite clear that she's ready for bed! So asleep she is! I really hope she sleeps in a bit tomorrow! I'm hoping at least 7!
Tomorrow we're going to run to Toys R Us. It is the last day of the Fisher Price Sale, so we're thinking of picking up a few things for Maria and Mary for Christmas, and for Maria's birthday.
Speaking of birthdays, I can't believe that Maria's birthday is just a little over 2mths away. Where did the time go? She's getting so big so fast! Like tonight she was walking all over the family room pushing her Pooh train. She's really gotten the hang of it. I did manage to catch some of it on video. AWWW so cute! Now only if we could get the video on to the computer. But that' another story for another day.
For now I think that's it. We're watching the Sox game now, so that's that...

No comments: