Saturday, September 27, 2008

Scary Toys!

Maria playing in her kitchen
Maria cooking- "Mom put down the camera and give me your order!"
I'm happy to say that all of Maria's toys now play music again! It was starting to sound so horrible when she'd play and all her toys would sound kinda scary! So after a trip to Target, and a whole bunch of batteries, everything sounds normal again! The pictures above are from after I changed the batteries in her kitchen and it again played music. She really enjoyed playing with the pot and spoon!

Maria and I had a nice day! Mike had to work all day, so after he left late this morning we played, had lunch, took a nap, and then headed out to Target. We picked up the previously mentioned batteries, and a handful of other needed stuff. We had dinner and then went to visit our neighbor Danielle across the street. Poor Danielle is having a tough time, and she was having some friends over. We visited for a while, Maria acted like her same crazy self! She of course had to crawl all over the place, and talk to everyone! She took a liking to Danielle's friend Matt. She kept pulling herself up on his pant leg waiting for him to pick her up. Thank goodness he was a nice guy, and totally loved her! We stayed for a little bit before we made the long walk across the street so Maria could go to bed.

Now that Maria is in bed I'm trying to catch up on some laundry, and blog a bit before I hit the showers. It's been a nice day. I love my Saturdays with my little girl! So that's about it for us. Tomorrow we're going to my parents for an end of the summer cookout (yes I know summer is technically over already) and to visit. It worked out nicely since Mike worked this evening, he's off tomorrow night, so we won't have to rush home for him to go to work. I'm looking forward to a nice day!

No comments: