Sunday, September 7, 2008

Well it's Sunday again...

Maria on the swing- Ignore the bad phone picture she was in mid swing

It's Sunday night again, and we all know what that means... weekend is over. Maria and I had a wonderful day together. We managed to get a walk in, and a trip to the park to play on the swings. She's so cute on the swings! She just loves to swing and when I stick my hands out to get her she just laughs at me. She cracks me up!

Since we went to Maria's Nana and Grandpa's yesterday for Grandparent's Day (Nana was working today) we decided to run some errands this evening. We went to Babies R Us yesterday and picked up a teething rail for the crib, which didn't fit. So we went back tonight to get the gummie rail guard that sticks on. Well since we have a wide crib rail it didn't cover enough and Maria was able to get her bottom teeth under it and peel it off already. I swear she's turned into a woodchuck! After we left Babies R Us we went to Kohl's to return some pants and so I could pick up a new pair of pants and a new black and brown belts. My old belts have seen better days. Anyway that took forever! I finally found a pair of pants after a good hour long hunt. Poor Ri! She was so good, she just started to get a little impatient, hell I don't blame her, I was getting impatient too!

When we got home we tried the crib rail guard, as I already mentioned and then Ri got ready for bed, had her "sip sip sip" as Mike calls it, well after she helped me put her laundry away! Oi I tell ya that's a good time! She's so cute trying to help!
Ok well it's getting late, and I have to get up early. It's back to work tomorrow! Don't get me wrong, I do love what I do, really! It's just I have to get up soooo flippin early! : )

No comments: