Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Maria's First Coloring Book


Well the other day I bought Maria her first coloring book, and set of chubby crayons. She colors at Aunt Chris' house so I decided that I would get her one for home. It's so cute. I have to give Ri her bink so she can't eat the crayons. She loves to crawl around holding them. She will crawl up to the book, sit on it and then get all excited with her fist full of crayons. She then starts flailing around and then does manage to get some marks on the paper. It's funny watching her be such a big girl!!! On another note, Ri's top two teeth have broken through. The right top tooth has made it a bit further than the left, but they are both out. It's so funny seeing her without her top gum toothless. She's been so funny with her food. Her big thing has been feeding herself. I did let Ri have half a grilled cheese sandwich on Monday, and yesterday I let her have the inside of one of my chicken nuggets. She LOVES real food! I'm waiting for her to stop eating anything mushy like baby food. Not only does she love real food, but she is totally loving feeding herself. She's getting pretty good at it. The MMMMM sounds she makes when she eats just cracks me up! Boy does she love her food!

Well for me, school is going well. My MWF classes are great. My kids have been wonderful. My T &TH are a big tougher, but they are making progress everyday. Each day that one less child cries, or I don't have to drag them kicking and screaming out of the car, is a good day. I know that in a week or so we'll be into a routine and doing much better. So I'm starting to feel better about everything. : ) Joy!
Well I guess that's enough for tonight. I just wanted to really share all the cute Maria pictures with her first coloring book. Like I said, it's just so cute watching her play with it, and sit with me on the floor and color. OH my big girl!!

1 comment:

vjbdolphin said...

Those are the BEST pictures ! I love them ! She looks so cute using her crayons :) Love that girlie :)

p.s. I sent Mike some formula coupons for you today !!