

Well Maria has now started doing the little nose scrunch thing where she squints her eyes and nose and starts breathing through her nose. The ironic part is that I use to do this too! It's so cute! She started doing it yesterday. So let's see in the last week, Maria started with the little finger lip bibble sound, she started the nose thing, and she's trying to say "up." Oh she learns sooo fast.

In the pictures you can see what I did to the crib to solve the woodchuck issues! I bought some fleece and wrapped her rail in 2in strips tied together, and then tied off on the slats at each end of the rail. It's on good and tight and not going anywhere. There is no way she'll be able to eat her crib now! No more paint for you!!! I was very excited that this worked, since nothing else did. Since Maria has the wide crib rail there i no way I can put the plastic pieces on it, and the stick on rail guard just doesn't fit right. So that's when it came to me... wrap it with something. Of course fleece was the easiest to use, so there we have it! It works great!
Well nothing else new to report! Oh today is Snickers birthday! She's 2! Tomorrow we're taking her out for vanilla ice cream!
Happy Birthday Snick!!!
1 comment:
Well aren't you the resourseful mommy !! Way to go using your noodle :) Maria is getting to be such a little lady !!!
Post a Comment